- What is the antonym for device?
- What’s the opposite of electronic?
- What does peered mean?
- What is an electronic thesaurus used for?
- What mean electronics?
- What can’t stand for?
- What is another name for device?
- What is another word for electronic devices?
- What tool means?
- What is the meaning of contraption?
- What does devices mean in English?
- What is an example of a device?
- What does newfangled mean?
- What is another name for electronics?
- What is another name for dynamic?
What is the antonym for device?
Antonyms of DEVICE artlessness, fairness, reality, ruin, truthfulness, innocence, ignorance, guilelessness, openness, truth, simplicity, destruction, frankness, ingenuousness, sincerity, candor, honesty, disorganization, unconcern..
What’s the opposite of electronic?
AnalogAnalog is the opposite of digital. Any technology, such as vinyl records or clocks with hands and faces, that doesn’t break everything down into binary code to work is analog. Analog, you might say, is strictly old school.
What does peered mean?
1. To look intently, searchingly, or with difficulty. See Synonyms at gaze. 2. To be partially visible; show: The moon peered from behind dark clouds.
What is an electronic thesaurus used for?
A thesaurus is a tool you can use to search for synonyms and antonyms of other words. There are different types of thesauri and different methods for accessing information from them. Thesauri can come in the form of a book, an electronic device, a web site, or a word processing tool.
What mean electronics?
1 singular in construction : a branch of physics that deals with the emission, behavior, and effects of electrons (as in electron tubes and transistors) and with electronic devices. 2 : electronic components, devices, or equipment.
What can’t stand for?
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English can’t standspoken used to say that you do not like someone or something at all, or that you think that something is extremely unpleasant SYN can’t bear I can’t stand bad manners.
What is another name for device?
What is another word for device?implementtoolinstrumentutensilgadgetappliancemachineapparatuscontraptioninvention162 more rows
What is another word for electronic devices?
other words for electronicsVCRs.camcorders.computers.radios.stereos.televisions.transistors.CD players.
What tool means?
(Entry 1 of 3) 1a : a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task. b(1) : the cutting or shaping part in a machine or machine tool. (2) : a machine for shaping metal : machine tool.
What is the meaning of contraption?
The definition of a contraption is a strange machine, appliance or device used to do something. … A device or machine regarded as strange, incomprehensible, makeshift, etc.; contrivance or gadget.
What does devices mean in English?
Devices are objects or systems that have a specific purpose or intention, like electronic communication devices like cell phones. But in the phrase “left to your own devices”, it means your ability to figure things out alone or entertain yourself.
What is an example of a device?
2. When referring to a computer, a device is any internal or external hardware peripheral that attaches to a computer to send, receive, or process data. For example, a printer is an example of a device, although more appropriately referred to as a peripheral.
What does newfangled mean?
attracted to novelty1 : attracted to novelty. 2 : of the newest style or kind had many newfangled gadgets in the kitchen.
What is another name for electronics?
In this page you can discover 21 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for electronic, like: electric, voltaic, autoelectronic, anodic, photoelectric, thermionic, cathodic, photoelectronic, computerized, automatic and automated.
What is another name for dynamic?
What is another word for dynamic?energeticvitalvigorousactivelivelypowerfulspiriteddrivingelectricforceful225 more rows